I speak about design and user experience for kids. I've spoken at SXSW, kids media conferences and design events. I've also spoken for meetups and classrooms. Here are some of my past speaking engagements:`
- Building a Future Friendly PBS KIDS
- Designing Stuff Kids Will Use And Love
- Imagineering the Future
Creative Mornings DC
- How Kids Taught Me to Design For Kids
- The Great Migration to Mobile
- Hot Right Now
- Adobe Creative Jam DC
- The Future of Fun: Innovative Play for Kids
- One Brand, One Vision - Designing Products Within the Big Picture
- DC Tech Meetup: Samurai Duel for iPad
Want me to speak at your event? Contact me and I'll be happy to chat.
I've been Senior Creative Director at PBS KIDS since 2000. I focus on design, user experience and illustration for games, websites and apps for kids ages 2-8. Here are some of my favorite projects:
One of the top sites for kids featuring all their favorite shows and games like Curious George and Dinosaur Train.
A new virtual world for kids. Pick a kart and start exploring our world!
PBS KIDS Video app
Watch videos from your favorite PBS KIDS television series anytime, anywhere.